Monday, November 26, 2012

Special concert in Linz


I was thinking about a topic for a new blog and I came across the idea to share with you my impressions of a concert that I visited last Thursday.

It took place in Linz in the "Brucknerhaus" and was performed by the Military Music group of Upper Austria. I went there with one of my best friends who asked me to join her. She is member of the band of our city. Her whole band and she visited the concert and I joined them too. 
The concert was actually a fond-raisor for people in need or a state of disaster. It started at 8 p.m. and lasted until half past 10. 

We listened to eight compositions which varied from classical music to modern one but what touched me the most was the piece of music called "memoriam". It was played for a recently in a car accident deceased member of the Military Music who was only 19 years old.
All in all, the concert was a great experience because it was simply amazing listening to the great music produced by about 50 people working together and doing their best!





No comments:

Post a Comment